Demons targeting me

This morning's WAVE event, in Cookstown, had Tai Chi; which Christians aren't supposed to perform. Since then, crazy s**t happened me all day.

Had a few nervy moments driving, then Hope went spare around my MacBook. After that, my MacBook's charger stopped working properly. And the computer itself overheated.

Demons are meant to target the annointed. However, I need to calm down. Probably drink Chamomile tea before bed.

Parents
  • Had a few nervy moments driving

If you were driving 100 years ago, there would have been plenty of devout churchgoers who thought you were taking a ride in a stanic contraption, cavorting with the demon of internal combustion.

Time and common sense have shown this to be complete piffle and I suspect the same can be said of the approach to Tai Chi from the religeous extremists in Cookstown.

Listen to your inner voice in telling you if it feels like a bad thing to do. Don't trust the proclamations of others as the chances of God speaking to them and saying it is very naughty are so remote as to be incalculably small.

Hot beverages are the most common form of drink in China too, the source of Tai Chi so does that make them demonic in nature too?

Use your own intellect to filter the common sense from the extremism and you will be fine.

• Had a few nervy moments driving

If you were driving 100 years ago, there would have been plenty of devout churchgoers who thought you were taking a ride in a stanic contraption, cavorting with the demon of internal combustion.

Time and common sense have shown this to be complete piffle and I suspect the same can be said of the approach to Tai Chi from the religeous extremists in Cookstown.

Listen to your inner voice in telling you if it feels like a bad thing to do. Don't trust the proclamations of others as the chances of God speaking to them and saying it is very naughty are so remote as to be incalculably small.

Hot beverages are the most common form of drink in China too, the source of Tai Chi so does that make them demonic in nature too?

Use your own intellect to filter the common sense from the extremism and you will be fine.

Children
No Data