Demons targeting me

This morning's WAVE event, in Cookstown, had Tai Chi; which Christians aren't supposed to perform. Since then, crazy s**t happened me all day.

Had a few nervy moments driving, then Hope went spare around my MacBook. After that, my MacBook's charger stopped working properly. And the computer itself overheated.

Demons are meant to target the annointed. However, I need to calm down. Probably drink Chamomile tea before bed.

Parents
  • It's good to be self aware and conscious of risks.  It is bad to be hoodwinked by "normal" unreal  threats, whether implied or imposed ....... that are normally the result of too much Hollywood!.....or a guilty conscience (whether merited or otherwise.)

Heal thy self brother!.....and remember that you brought Hope into your life.  Sometimes, the little things matter....paws for thought.

• It's good to be self aware and conscious of risks.  It is bad to be hoodwinked by "normal" unreal  threats, whether implied or imposed ....... that are normally the result of too much Hollywood!.....or a guilty conscience (whether merited or otherwise.)

Heal thy self brother!.....and remember that you brought Hope into your life.  Sometimes, the little things matter....paws for thought.

Children
No Data