Demons targeting me

This morning's WAVE event, in Cookstown, had Tai Chi; which Christians aren't supposed to perform. Since then, crazy s**t happened me all day.

Had a few nervy moments driving, then Hope went spare around my MacBook. After that, my MacBook's charger stopped working properly. And the computer itself overheated.

Demons are meant to target the annointed. However, I need to calm down. Probably drink Chamomile tea before bed.

Parents
  • I've known people who've thrown out their entire record collexion because they were told all 'secular' music was demonic. I've heard everything from yoga to pokemon cards are a conduit of demonic activity and will corrupt the soul.

But here's what I've also found: A thing only has so much power as you ascribe to it. 

I've also found that driving under the influence of overwhelming emotions is severely dangerous. And a conflict that comes from doing something we want to do, though told it has magical powers and is forbidden, can create enough of a 'charge' of emotion to put us in danger. 

John Wimbledon who was one of the founders of the Vineyard churches used to say, "Love G-d and do what you want". Because all you have to do is begin to engage in the act of being loved by G-d (it's not a one-way thing) and nothing else will matter much. You'll find the things you want to do align with what you know to be true. It's what is meant by being 'given the desires of our hearts' - given, like an injection of sorts. 

C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters are a good read. I does sound like it'll take a little more than some stretchy exercise to lure you to the dark side. If you're going to be corrupted by a demon, it won't be obvious. And it certainly won't make you want to confess. 

• I've known people who've thrown out their entire record collexion because they were told all 'secular' music was demonic. I've heard everything from yoga to pokemon cards are a conduit of demonic activity and will corrupt the soul.

But here's what I've also found: A thing only has so much power as you ascribe to it. 

I've also found that driving under the influence of overwhelming emotions is severely dangerous. And a conflict that comes from doing something we want to do, though told it has magical powers and is forbidden, can create enough of a 'charge' of emotion to put us in danger. 

John Wimbledon who was one of the founders of the Vineyard churches used to say, "Love G-d and do what you want". Because all you have to do is begin to engage in the act of being loved by G-d (it's not a one-way thing) and nothing else will matter much. You'll find the things you want to do align with what you know to be true. It's what is meant by being 'given the desires of our hearts' - given, like an injection of sorts. 

C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters are a good read. I does sound like it'll take a little more than some stretchy exercise to lure you to the dark side. If you're going to be corrupted by a demon, it won't be obvious. And it certainly won't make you want to confess. 

Children