:)

:(

Parents
  • any hint of parents shaming their own children triggers me a bit because this is what happened to me and it is what caused all my mental ill health. As a parent I went through my own period of becoming frightened by my own children's developmental differences and allowed that fear to bounce back upon them making it worse. these days I love every single thing about my children no matter what and make sure I show it all the time. It is making such a positive difference honestly I recommend trying it

• You know nothing about me how dare you call it shaming her, l guess everyone on here is shaming their kids then by asking for advice.  You recommend lol l don't think you are qualified to recommend anything.  Arrogant and rude doesn't even come close.  

• By the way, the person you are replying is not being arrogant or rude they are just sharing their experiences. This is a common way for us autistics to show empathy.

• Absolutely! I thought so, you are so welcome!  That’s exactly what this autistic community is for.

I think the original poster forgot to add some very important information which could have added more context and therefore any conflict or upset could have been avoided.

I also think that the original poster doesn’t really understand or accept the way that we autistics communicate (for example by being more direct or honest).

• Absolutely! I thought so, you are so welcome!  That’s exactly what this autistic community is for.

I think the original poster forgot to add some very important information which could have added more context and therefore any conflict or upset could have been avoided.

I also think that the original poster doesn’t really understand or accept the way that we autistics communicate (for example by being more direct or honest).

Children
No Data