Trigger warning: Girl gets arrested, seemingly for being Autistic in a built up area.

Firstly: As the (annoying) commentry indicates we don't know all the facts here.

Secondly: It's a "zero hedge" article featuring PJW, so will be utter anathema to some people.

Thirdly: It's morbidly interesting, and somewhat thought provoking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/arrested-saying-lesbian

Parents
  • I saw a video of the incident sometime during the covid lockdowns. It was really a appalling display of police brutality towards a young autistic girl. She just said that the police officer, which I presume was a transman, looked like a lesbian family member of hers, and that triggered this police officer to tell their entire team to treat her inhumanity. That's an abuse of power. Clearly if a police officer can't handle the word lesbian, they shouldn't have a badge, because there will be offenders who will call them much worse then that. They're not a victim of some kind of misgendering hate speech, because they're the one who is ordering all the abuse to take place on this poor girl, and luckily her mother had video taped the whole ordeal.

• I saw a video of the incident sometime during the covid lockdowns. It was really a appalling display of police brutality towards a young autistic girl. She just said that the police officer, which I presume was a transman, looked like a lesbian family member of hers, and that triggered this police officer to tell their entire team to treat her inhumanity. That's an abuse of power. Clearly if a police officer can't handle the word lesbian, they shouldn't have a badge, because there will be offenders who will call them much worse then that. They're not a victim of some kind of misgendering hate speech, because they're the one who is ordering all the abuse to take place on this poor girl, and luckily her mother had video taped the whole ordeal.

Children
No Data