Trigger warning: Girl gets arrested, seemingly for being Autistic in a built up area.

Firstly: As the (annoying) commentry indicates we don't know all the facts here.

Secondly: It's a "zero hedge" article featuring PJW, so will be utter anathema to some people.

Thirdly: It's morbidly interesting, and somewhat thought provoking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/arrested-saying-lesbian

Parents
  • From what I observed, it really was a show of power from the female officer.

I think the other officers are more responsible though as they should of pulled the female officer away from the situation.

Just a thought, maybe the fact that the female officer was a woman and possibly gay, the male officers where intimidated by her and felt they would get in more trouble pulling her away from the situation then just letting it play out.

From the fact the female officer has walked away from this without any disciplinary action against her, shows that maybe the case.

• From what I observed, it really was a show of power from the female officer.

I think the other officers are more responsible though as they should of pulled the female officer away from the situation.

Just a thought, maybe the fact that the female officer was a woman and possibly gay, the male officers where intimidated by her and felt they would get in more trouble pulling her away from the situation then just letting it play out.

From the fact the female officer has walked away from this without any disciplinary action against her, shows that maybe the case.

Children