Are there any antidepressants that don't make you feel like ***? (sensitivity to side effects)

Please fucking help. I've been on Citalopram 10mg and that made me really sick and even more suicidal. I've been prescribed Fluoxetine recently which has scary side effects still, but is it more likely to make me worse because of its sensitivity? The sexual side effects are scariest, then nausea and vomiting is second. 

Parents
  • FWIW, It's quarter to seven in the morning, I've been up about an hour and a half, fed the cats had a tea and smoked a small number, and I've processed all the overnight information emails etc, that I want without interruption, and my cats have joined me. 

One is curled up next to me warming my leg and purring softly and the other one content on the floor next to me, as I type this.

Eventually I'll get up, make another tea, and breakfast on Morello Cherry pie from Waitrose, (which a little bird told me is actually made by Wrights Pies, and which I was last able to buy (as a "Wrights cherry pie" in 2014)*. 

I've been just as effing miserable (for vast tracts of time) as any of you, have (obviously) tried most drugs in an effort to escape, but right now, just the warm feeling on my leg from Blackie's head (he is of course A big Ginger cat, everyone tells me off for naming him that, but I have my reasons, mainly being the pythonesque humour) and I know THIS is what I needed all those years... 

.... And now a decent section of pie is in the oven, cat's have had a second helping of food, Blackie's gone out for his morning constitutional I've got my tea and I'm just deciding what I'll attempt today. Looks like a nice day, so I think I'l cut mine and my neighbours lawns, followed by trying to progress this motorcycle refurbishment a bit.

*This cherry pie is "something special", and for any misguided souls who ever doubt my veracity, and quality of advice, the proof is in the eating... :c)

• It's now six minutes past eight and I've just finished screaming "NO, NO, NO, THIS IS WHY I DON'T COOK!!" 

-as my second attempt at heating up a slice of pie ends in disaster... OH well, it was short lived, but I was genuinely happy there for a short while...

• It's now six minutes past eight and I've just finished screaming "NO, NO, NO, THIS IS WHY I DON'T COOK!!" 

-as my second attempt at heating up a slice of pie ends in disaster... OH well, it was short lived, but I was genuinely happy there for a short while...

Children
No Data