Are there any antidepressants that don't make you feel like ***? (sensitivity to side effects)

Please fucking help. I've been on Citalopram 10mg and that made me really sick and even more suicidal. I've been prescribed Fluoxetine recently which has scary side effects still, but is it more likely to make me worse because of its sensitivity? The sexual side effects are scariest, then nausea and vomiting is second. 

Parents
  • I know not everyone responds well to them but I've found going on Sertraline life changing - but in a good way! Before I went on antidepressants/anti anxiety meds I couldn't go out, I couldn't attend medical appointments and I was frightened all the time and felt lower than I've ever felt before. 

All that's changed now. I still get anxious and I still get bad days where the low train comes in to station but it's a lot less and a lot more bearable for me than it used to be.

I'm sorry you've been suffering this way mate. I hope this passes for you soon or you can get some different meds that will work better for you.

• I know not everyone responds well to them but I've found going on Sertraline life changing - but in a good way! Before I went on antidepressants/anti anxiety meds I couldn't go out, I couldn't attend medical appointments and I was frightened all the time and felt lower than I've ever felt before. 

All that's changed now. I still get anxious and I still get bad days where the low train comes in to station but it's a lot less and a lot more bearable for me than it used to be.

I'm sorry you've been suffering this way mate. I hope this passes for you soon or you can get some different meds that will work better for you.

Children
No Data