Are there any antidepressants that don't make you feel like ***? (sensitivity to side effects)

Please fucking help. I've been on Citalopram 10mg and that made me really sick and even more suicidal. I've been prescribed Fluoxetine recently which has scary side effects still, but is it more likely to make me worse because of its sensitivity? The sexual side effects are scariest, then nausea and vomiting is second. 

Parents
  • How are you now? I know the feeling medication can have a real negative effect in a lot of ways so if they're affecting you then best to avoid. Your doctor might be able to prescribe you a different one or a lower dose. I think rather than trying to cure us they should be looking at ways to properly help us... Hopefully it will change in the end.

I get depression sometimes really don't want to be here but good days will come it's just remembering that. Don't give up on yourself Jakey it will get better.

• How are you now? I know the feeling medication can have a real negative effect in a lot of ways so if they're affecting you then best to avoid. Your doctor might be able to prescribe you a different one or a lower dose. I think rather than trying to cure us they should be looking at ways to properly help us... Hopefully it will change in the end.

I get depression sometimes really don't want to be here but good days will come it's just remembering that. Don't give up on yourself Jakey it will get better.

Children