Are there any antidepressants that don't make you feel like ***? (sensitivity to side effects)

Please fucking help. I've been on Citalopram 10mg and that made me really sick and even more suicidal. I've been prescribed Fluoxetine recently which has scary side effects still, but is it more likely to make me worse because of its sensitivity? The sexual side effects are scariest, then nausea and vomiting is second. 

Parents
  • Unfortunately not. No.

Side effects for a lot of medication like that are vile. That's the go to routine now horrible medication or hospital, or, if you are really unlucky both. I'm on Sertraline and Olanzapine and the side effects are Hell. Nausea, stomach pain, shaking hands and severe tiredness and dizziness. Talking to a therapist is way better for me and most people but they don't seem to offer that. Just prescription and then boot you out the door.

I was lucky I had a doctor to talk to but she's gone now so I've just got my meds.

Stay strong don't give up. X

• Unfortunately not. No.

Side effects for a lot of medication like that are vile. That's the go to routine now horrible medication or hospital, or, if you are really unlucky both. I'm on Sertraline and Olanzapine and the side effects are Hell. Nausea, stomach pain, shaking hands and severe tiredness and dizziness. Talking to a therapist is way better for me and most people but they don't seem to offer that. Just prescription and then boot you out the door.

I was lucky I had a doctor to talk to but she's gone now so I've just got my meds.

Stay strong don't give up. X

Children
No Data