Are there any antidepressants that don't make you feel like ***? (sensitivity to side effects)

Please fucking help. I've been on Citalopram 10mg and that made me really sick and even more suicidal. I've been prescribed Fluoxetine recently which has scary side effects still, but is it more likely to make me worse because of its sensitivity? The sexual side effects are scariest, then nausea and vomiting is second. 

Parents
  • Its pissible that you are experiencing withdrawal effects from stopping Citralopam. This can exasperate how you are feeling and is sometimes worse than the original reason why you started taking them in the first place. It is also sometimes suggested that you are experiencing a reoccurrence of your original symptoms, when in fact it is withdrawal. If you feel worse than you did originally, it is likely withdrawal. These symptoms will ease, it doesnt feel like they will, but they do. I learned to accept it was how i was feeling today and didnt look much further than that. 

I hope you are feeling better today. 

• Its pissible that you are experiencing withdrawal effects from stopping Citralopam. This can exasperate how you are feeling and is sometimes worse than the original reason why you started taking them in the first place. It is also sometimes suggested that you are experiencing a reoccurrence of your original symptoms, when in fact it is withdrawal. If you feel worse than you did originally, it is likely withdrawal. These symptoms will ease, it doesnt feel like they will, but they do. I learned to accept it was how i was feeling today and didnt look much further than that. 

I hope you are feeling better today. 

Children
No Data