Are there any antidepressants that don't make you feel like ***? (sensitivity to side effects)

Please fucking help. I've been on Citalopram 10mg and that made me really sick and even more suicidal. I've been prescribed Fluoxetine recently which has scary side effects still, but is it more likely to make me worse because of its sensitivity? The sexual side effects are scariest, then nausea and vomiting is second. 

Parents
  • Autistic people are hyper sensitive to many things and I think side effects from medication is one of the worst. I feel side effects so badly that generally I try natural stuff rather than medication as it has such an adverse effect on me.

Citalopram is one of the worst and yet seems to be the one they put you on first. They did the same to me and my husband and we both felt terrible.

I hope you get over the effects soon and are also feeling better soon. I know times are hard now but it doesn't rain forever. Hang in there and the better times will come.

Sending virtual hugs.

• Autistic people are hyper sensitive to many things and I think side effects from medication is one of the worst. I feel side effects so badly that generally I try natural stuff rather than medication as it has such an adverse effect on me.

Citalopram is one of the worst and yet seems to be the one they put you on first. They did the same to me and my husband and we both felt terrible.

I hope you get over the effects soon and are also feeling better soon. I know times are hard now but it doesn't rain forever. Hang in there and the better times will come.

Sending virtual hugs.

Children
No Data