Please reply if you have the time, Interested into your opinion

Hello, my name is Thinesh and I am creating this discussion to ask of your opinion on a GCSE NEA DT brief. For my DT NEA Project, I am going to try and create a product which helps people (mainly those with autism) to be less stressed and anxious within public areas. I am currently working on my DT NEA project and require some additional opinions on my potential product. Since this is a discussion about autism, I would like to receive some feedback directly from people who have this as I believe that it can benefit me greatly. If you can, please could you reply to this with some needs and wants that you think I should apply towards the creation of my product? That will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Please can you submit your needs and wants about this design brief attached below, Thanks.

To design a product which helps the user to reduce their anxiety while in crowded areas/public spaces. It should be suitable to be used by a range of different age groups and can be used in various scenarios.

Parents
  • Hello everyone, I would like to let you know that I have now finished my product for my NEA however I now need some feedback about my product. If any of you have the spare time, please could you reply with the things you like and the things that I could improve upon for my evaluation slide. That will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!  ( I will attach a picture of my product so you can see my progress.)

• It is a sensory gadget which has many different accessories, There is a rocker switch which makes a large click, a key to press upon quickly if in frustration, a marble which can be rolled around to reduce stress and a few more soft switches. There is also a textured surface on the side. I hope this helps and if you could respond to this, it will be greatly appreciated!

• That looks really smart.  Well done.

Reply Children
No Data