What Do I Even Do Anymore?

I came here in the hope of finding work and maybe finding a reason to keep on going, but there is nothing here. It's almost as if this place is just some sort of front for the government to say they are actually helping the autistic, when infact, they are just leaving us to die.

I hate the world, I've no desire to keep on living nor do I have a desire to connect with anymore as I just don't like anyone anymore. I keep wanting to get a job, but my lack of confidence, self-esteem and messed up head keeps me from doing so. I can't enjoy any of my hobbies because I keep worrying about work and now that my fit note is over, I'm going to keep getting hassle from DWP to find work while I wait ages for therapy, which probably won't do anything for me anyway. I want to die, but don't have it in me to kill myself and I have no desire to be apart of this heap of *** called modern civilization.

I don't even know what to do anymore.

Parents
  • It's almost as if this place is just some sort of front for the government to say they are actually helping the autistic, when infact, they are just leaving us to die.

this web site isn't run by the government, just so you know.

I'm going to keep getting hassle from DWP to find work while I wait ages for therapy

I feel you. I know the dwp are about as useful as a Swiss cheese cork. That said maybe some people here can recommend some charities that can help? I wouldn't mind some advice on that myself.

• It's almost as if this place is just some sort of front for the government to say they are actually helping the autistic, when infact, they are just leaving us to die.

this web site isn't run by the government, just so you know.

I'm going to keep getting hassle from DWP to find work while I wait ages for therapy

I feel you. I know the dwp are about as useful as a Swiss cheese cork. That said maybe some people here can recommend some charities that can help? I wouldn't mind some advice on that myself.

Children