Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • My favourite nature reserve a few miles away has been ruined by extensive tree felling. I assume there's a good reason for it but it's still kind of devastating. The paths are all churned up with machinery and they may or may not be closed (couldn't work it out from the signs this morning; there was no one around but then it was very early on a weekday so that's not unusual). It was my favourite place in the world and usually looks glorious at this time of year.

• My favourite nature reserve a few miles away has been ruined by extensive tree felling. I assume there's a good reason for it but it's still kind of devastating. The paths are all churned up with machinery and they may or may not be closed (couldn't work it out from the signs this morning; there was no one around but then it was very early on a weekday so that's not unusual). It was my favourite place in the world and usually looks glorious at this time of year.

Children