Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • So i guess i'm responding to my own thread.

What to do?  All of humanity seem destined to provoke a response from me.  I'm like a burning flame that makes others deeply insecure.  That is not my intention.  I am a kind and well brought up man.

I look for soulmates in this world and don't find them.  I also hate solitude.

The band Codeine have a song with a lyric that goes as follows:  A good friend is hard to find. But you'll have one if you open your eyes.

i open my eyes and see people who i thought were my friends deliberately trying to wound me.

""will tell you why; so shall my anticipation prevent your discovery, and your secrecy to the King and queene: moult no feather. I have of late, (but wherefore I know not) lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition; that this goodly frame the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy the air, look you, this brave o'er hanging firmament, this majestical roof, fretted with golden fire: why, it appeareth no other thing to me, than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man, How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world, The paragon of animals. And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; " - William Shakespeare

• So i guess i'm responding to my own thread.

What to do?  All of humanity seem destined to provoke a response from me.  I'm like a burning flame that makes others deeply insecure.  That is not my intention.  I am a kind and well brought up man.

I look for soulmates in this world and don't find them.  I also hate solitude.

The band Codeine have a song with a lyric that goes as follows:  A good friend is hard to find. But you'll have one if you open your eyes.

i open my eyes and see people who i thought were my friends deliberately trying to wound me.

""will tell you why; so shall my anticipation prevent your discovery, and your secrecy to the King and queene: moult no feather. I have of late, (but wherefore I know not) lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition; that this goodly frame the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy the air, look you, this brave o'er hanging firmament, this majestical roof, fretted with golden fire: why, it appeareth no other thing to me, than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man, How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world, The paragon of animals. And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; " - William Shakespeare

Children
No Data