Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • So, I am lying on a bed in the hospital for my eye injection (wet macular degeneration).

Everything that happens + especially, what is being said by the clinicians, matters.

This includes me following instructions and giving responses.

So, WHY oh WHY is there a bloody RADIO playing LOUD next to me?

This is one of those occasions where I am glad of my diagnosis as I asked them to turn it off and told them I am autistic.

However, even if I weren't, I really don't see the need for it or the wisdom of it being on.

A lot of people having these injections are elderly and may have some hearing loss.

I actually think it's quite dangerous.

• So, I am lying on a bed in the hospital for my eye injection (wet macular degeneration).

Everything that happens + especially, what is being said by the clinicians, matters.

This includes me following instructions and giving responses.

So, WHY oh WHY is there a bloody RADIO playing LOUD next to me?

This is one of those occasions where I am glad of my diagnosis as I asked them to turn it off and told them I am autistic.

However, even if I weren't, I really don't see the need for it or the wisdom of it being on.

A lot of people having these injections are elderly and may have some hearing loss.

I actually think it's quite dangerous.

Children
  • I have to admit that it doesn't really bother me if a radio is on, provided I like the music/songs being played. However, I do agree with the point you made. As you say, as many of the people having those wet macular degeneration injections are elderly and may be hard of hearing, it's not really the best setting to have a radio blasting out in the background.