Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Work has been ok but I'm getting more and more tired. I've felt like I don't want to go in sometimes because I'm tired and feeling anxious.

But I have to work it's my first job and I was lucky to get it. I don't think I'd be so lucky again. I'm preserving and hoping the tiredness and anxiety will get better but at the moment it feels like it's here to stay.

• Work has been ok but I'm getting more and more tired. I've felt like I don't want to go in sometimes because I'm tired and feeling anxious.

But I have to work it's my first job and I was lucky to get it. I don't think I'd be so lucky again. I'm preserving and hoping the tiredness and anxiety will get better but at the moment it feels like it's here to stay.

Children
  • Hey, I'm sorry you've been feeling like this. It's more than understandable. Working requires a lot of energy and processing and when you're autistic this is more demanding.

Are you able to ask for some support at work? They might be able to allow you to take breaks when you need them. That's what I did and my employer was surprisingly understanding of my situation.

Look after yourself and if you need to vent more then do. It's surprising how helpful a good vent can be.