My World Is Falling Apart

Hi everyone.

A wonderful friend of mine suggested posting here in the hopes that I can find some advice. 

My thoughts are running so fast that I'm struggling to start. I'm struggling with everything right now, to the point living is just too overwhelming. I'm failing in my home life and failing in my work life. It feels too impossible to get through it, though I know there must be a way through, I'm just not able too see it. 

I'm currently on the waiting list for talk therapy, for the 3rd time, this time to ascertain whether or not the pins and needles in my mouth and side of my face is due to anxiety. I can't talk to a GP anymore, I don't want medication it makes me feel really unwell. I don't want to be sent contact details of Samaritans, or any other groups, again. That's not helpful. I really don't like asking for help, I've been conditioned to believe that's wrong. And I'm falling down a black hole and can't see a way out.

I've lost myself, not that I've ever really understood myself. I'm only eating once a day, a small meal, and I think it's my way of gaining some sense of control. 

I don't know what to do anymore. 

I apologise for the very long and pointless post.

Parents
  • did you get the pins and needles in the side of your mouth before or after switching to eating 1 meal a day?
    it could be a diet effect, perhaps your body trying to consume itself due to not having enough calorie intake.

and yeah as for feeling like your failing in life and work... well, you have a job, you perhaps have your own place... your not really failing as you maybe already miles ahead of others. if you hold on in there you can perhaps get past it and then feel good again. i always get big urge to quit things and everytime i hold on in there it always pays off, there is always a challenge, always bad feel and hardness before you get good feels. if you run into troubles and a roadblock, it perhaps means your going in the right direction and perhaps just need to steel yourself and power on through and it will make you a better person. although theres no fix there i see, there is only the fact you have to go through those times you feel to end it all and you will feel different beyond it if you stick on through and feel miles better. 

im not entirely sure the drugs that gps can give you will help at all, gps are generally useless anyway. their drugs probably do more harm than good.

but yeah, you should sort your diet out as that is causing harm if you dont eat right and also can contribute to feeling bad. make sure to add plenty of fruit like oranges and stuff, the natural vitamins in them may make you feel better perhaps. a good diet can go a long way on how you feel so its important to not cut your meals down like your doing.

• Hi Caelus, I apologise for yesterday, I was way too emotional. 

The tingling sensation has been with me since June 2021 and I noticed it after I came out of a depressive episode. It started in my bottom lip and slowly worsened and spread over time. My eating has only been a week, and I think it's just where I'm trying to feel in control of something, when I feel I've lost control of everything. It's actually keeping me focused on controlling food and so far distracting me from another behaviour. 

Thank you for help and advice, and I again apologise if I offended you.

• Hi Caelus, I apologise for yesterday, I was way too emotional. 

The tingling sensation has been with me since June 2021 and I noticed it after I came out of a depressive episode. It started in my bottom lip and slowly worsened and spread over time. My eating has only been a week, and I think it's just where I'm trying to feel in control of something, when I feel I've lost control of everything. It's actually keeping me focused on controlling food and so far distracting me from another behaviour. 

Thank you for help and advice, and I again apologise if I offended you.

Children
No Data