Sleep Difficulties

I was awake for 24 hours-plus from Saturday morning onwards (I've lost track - I *think* it was Saturday). Sure, I was very troubled by something, but that's nothing new. All I'd done differently was starting to take soluble Vitamin C tablets that cost £1.43 and came in a Smarties-like paper tube...so they're likely to be as revolutionarily or as life-changingly effective as my forum posts or dress-sense. So it can't be the tablets which cause this insomnia...

What sleeping difficulties do you have, if any?

Parents
  • Sometimes, when I'm suffering from insomnia, it's a case of 'keep on going' until my brain and body are both in agreement that I do actually need to sleep because they are both exhausted.

My brother watches Youtube shorts when he can't sleep. He says eventually he's so tired his brain shuts down.

• Sometimes, when I'm suffering from insomnia, it's a case of 'keep on going' until my brain and body are both in agreement that I do actually need to sleep because they are both exhausted.

My brother watches Youtube shorts when he can't sleep. He says eventually he's so tired his brain shuts down.

Children
No Data