111 Mental health line - is it helpful?

Hi, I am really struggling right now and considered ringing 111 for urgent mental health help... but I just don't know if it is going to do any good or just cause more stress. Does anyone have experiences of ringing 111? Was it useful?  I am severely burnt out, exhausted and in desperate need of a break, but I have to still meet one deadline by next week (an interview and presentation which could possibly do some good in long term and which I spent a lot of energy on over past weeks..) and then there is work... I am physically also in a fragile state as well as mentally being completely out of it- just can't focus, have no energy or motivation at all and just so frustrated that I seem to almost hate things I normally love. I keep crying because I feel so desperate and can't see a way forward and I am so worried about the future and if I will ever cope with a PhD or a full time job... I just feel like such a failure and so lazy that I can't seem to get the energy together for this final push... but then the issue is that it never stops. And I just don't see myself coping with my job much longer either (i don't like it and it has been very intense).... Sorry. I am rambling on. So sorry for being such a mess. 

Parents
  • I call Lifeline Helpline, in Northern Ireland, and just called now; trying to settle down, after burnout.

I got a Bloke with a corny London/South Coast accent, as if he was an ex-Raver turned Rehab Coach. But he helped me calm down.

Drank chamomile tea, but notice that I'm buying Lucozade at lot now. The sugar is probably making me hypomanic. 

• I call Lifeline Helpline, in Northern Ireland, and just called now; trying to settle down, after burnout.

I got a Bloke with a corny London/South Coast accent, as if he was an ex-Raver turned Rehab Coach. But he helped me calm down.

Drank chamomile tea, but notice that I'm buying Lucozade at lot now. The sugar is probably making me hypomanic. 

Children
No Data