I was wondering if any one knows.

I usually don't comment much anywhere, but I was wondering if anyone knows if I can get something at work that tells people something similar to that I'm depressed and prone to self harm? I'm wondering this since I don't want to be harassed by others.

I am extremely depressed and have been depressed for as long as I can remember. Whenever I mention anything about my depression or Suicidal thoughts to anyone I know the only solution they have is to get mad and yell at me. I'm at such a poor mental state that anyone being nice or mean to me just makes everything worse for me.

I'm at a point in life that I'm so badly depressed that I don't really remember why I'm depressed as badly as I am. I also feel like I'm one more Mental breakdown away from throwing myself into a speeding train.

I'm sorry with how I wrote this out I usually keep everything bottled up so I don't really know how to talk to anyone. I also can't afford to get any mental help for anything. I also feel like I'm completely worthless and if any one were to ask me to describe myself it would be the most negative things I can think about at the time.

I'm sorry if it takes me a bit to reply to anybody I have social anxiety and am usually scared to talk to anyone due to how I've been treated about my mental health issues every time I have brought them up.

Parents
  • Maybe you could wear a sunflower lanyard to let others know you have a hidden disability. You can get one at the customer service desk in some supermarkets.

Also if you can wear large ear defenders or over ear headphones they act as a highly visible 'do not approach' warning to others.

• Maybe you could wear a sunflower lanyard to let others know you have a hidden disability. You can get one at the customer service desk in some supermarkets.

Also if you can wear large ear defenders or over ear headphones they act as a highly visible 'do not approach' warning to others.

Children
No Data