feeling just utterly lost and hopeless

im currently at a very bad point of my life, bereavement of partner if 11 years last year, sorry but i cant talk about it anymore.

led to a series of events, which led to me being 136'd, and eventually homeless, and now in temporary accommodation which is a room in a shared house of 14 (not all rooms occupied) , which is not good for me due to likely asd

the one person who has stuck by me through everything thats happened, has a lot of things going on herself, and contact has dropped quite a lot, understandably

just, feel lost like, i don't know why im bothering to do anything anymore, when im eventually housed more permanently, its just going to be all the same stuff in my head, just a different location.

i feel so useless that i cant help my mate too, i haven't got money to send her, and i really wish i did.

and ive no advice to give her, because it could only be advice shes given me, which she already knows, and im just  so bloody clueless about everything,

so feel im letting her down, and doing my best not to put any of my things ontop of hers, shes doing the same i think, and, i dunno, sorry 

Parents
  • you could use someone in real world to spill out your beans now and then, temporary meassure, but one that allows you to function and to something forward

I worry all the time, that I end up homeless, everytime I lose a job 6months cooldown starts ticking, that's how much rent upront I pay

we all struggle with finiding purpose in life, especially when we end up alone,

and it's next to impossible to do it alone these days, for everyone, not just autistic.

2 days ago I found https://autcollab.org/ and I'm going to help in translation into polish,

do something what you can, while you continue the struggle for survival

• you could use someone in real world to spill out your beans now and then, temporary meassure, but one that allows you to function and to something forward

I worry all the time, that I end up homeless, everytime I lose a job 6months cooldown starts ticking, that's how much rent upront I pay

we all struggle with finiding purpose in life, especially when we end up alone,

and it's next to impossible to do it alone these days, for everyone, not just autistic.

2 days ago I found https://autcollab.org/ and I'm going to help in translation into polish,

do something what you can, while you continue the struggle for survival

Children
  • mate, ive nobody in "real world" all proved arg, burnt bridges anyway, and have trust problems and many more, and im also sick of popping into shops for a chat like an o.a.p and feeling im overstayong my welcome alll the time

sorry dont mean to be a toaser, your trying to help i know. sorry