I haven't been able to cry in a long time.

Hi

It's been a long time since I could easily cry, life got harder and really messed up, and I've been through allot. So many things that hurt so much I wish I could cry and I can't even. I don't really know what to do and I feel like I'm going to just snap one day. My mental health is pretty poor but I still do whatever I can to survive and try to succeed. Nomatter what, something big or fucked up happens that sets me back. Id visit a hospital but can't afford to miss work, I really need help and it feels like I'll never get it. This isn't a cry for help I just really badly need to let this out. I'm getting sick of constant suffering

Parents
  • I'm assuming this is an autistic thing reading everyone's experiences with it.

It's something I've had all my life so far. I feel sad, sometimes insanely sad and feel as if I need to have a long hard cry. But it never comes - no tears, just overwhelming sadness that I can't get rid of it. I've had this all my life and today, after attempting to make small talk and failing miserably because of my anxiety and difficulty with speaking I feel sad and like I want to cry but I'm frustrated because I can't cry.

Sometimes I feel like a robot. I wish I had better understanding and control of my emotions.

• I'm assuming this is an autistic thing reading everyone's experiences with it.

It's something I've had all my life so far. I feel sad, sometimes insanely sad and feel as if I need to have a long hard cry. But it never comes - no tears, just overwhelming sadness that I can't get rid of it. I've had this all my life and today, after attempting to make small talk and failing miserably because of my anxiety and difficulty with speaking I feel sad and like I want to cry but I'm frustrated because I can't cry.

Sometimes I feel like a robot. I wish I had better understanding and control of my emotions.

Children
No Data