Mental health

Hi just wanted to know how everyone's mental health is. I'm mid 20s now and in the last five years mine has been terrible and currently I'm in a really bad place. I've been in hospital four times and tried to end my life twice. I'm not proud of that but I can't help it it's just the way I'm feeling lately. My main problems are depression, ptsd, ocd, anxiety and psychotic disorder. I have medication and frequent assessments which usually land me in hospital.

Is this related to Autism or is it just one of those things? I don't know much about it.

Parents
  • my mental health is constantly decreasing. I started feeling this way 3 weeks ago - my anxiety is getting worse and I feel more tired every day. Yesterday wasn't a good day- a bad thing at school happened and it gave me the coup de grace. Today I skipped school because I'm feeling really bad, but I feel pathetic and a bit useless: everyone goes to school even if they feel bad, why am I so sensitive? Am I too weak? Yeah- I feel like ***. The only good thing is that today I'll finally take an appointment with my therapist (it's the first therapy session I have), so wish me good luck!

• Best of luck I hope your appointment went well.

Reply Children
No Data