Hello!

Hi, Im Masie and Im a 14 year old with undiagnosed (but in the process of being diagnosed) autism/aspergers. Im interested in cats, LLSIF, Hetalia, washi tape, and fairy kei fashion.

It would be great to talk to some other people, feel free to message me! :3

• Hi very good you are a mum that shows concern for her daughter that's good not every parent bothers about there child or children,so it's nice to meet one who does truly care. I have no children but I have looked after many in my time for other people. I am 64 years old and got my diagnoses I was on the Spectrum, 10 years ago. I do have a small group of friends who are very supportive and caring  towards me. Unfortunatly I had one friend who was not supportive and after a time wanted no more to do with me. She sent me a unkind Email saying I would grow old an lonely an have no friends. But I am glad to say that has not been the case an on this support group everyone is very friendly to each other, I do hope your Daughter gets on ok at her assessment, we will support her here too. Best wishes Helens

• Hi Masie, I thought I would drop you a line to say hello. I am afraid I am a lot older than 14 I am 64 years old but hope you won't mind that. I hope that your diagnoses goes well I am High Functioning Autism which used to be called Aspergers Syndrom, after the Austrian Pediatric Dr Hans Asperger, but some things which were not very nice were found out about him so they are slowly moving away from using that term. I see you like cats well I do too. I have a lovely House cat called Fluffy she loves to sit on my lap an be stroked and made a big fuss of. She is a long haired cat and I have to brush her hair every night so it does not get all matted. Do you own a cat or cats Massie or have any other pets?

Helena

• Hi. I have two cats. I love cats too

• Im looking for a friend myself. Hopefully local to my area :)

• ah you have a name now Paperclip! I used to collect paper clips...Grin

sorry for the late reply but I didn't get any notifications! 

You're very welcome, If my daughter joins the forum I'll introduce you.

She has 12 people before her on the assessment list, do you have a date for your assessment yet? 

Blush

• Hi Chocolate Soufflé...sorry I didn't get a notification of your reply! 

I didn't want to come across as condescending or scare her away from finding people to talk to, glad you're keeping a watchful eye Spy tone1 Grin X 

• Thanks for your advice, I would love to speak to your daughter, she sounds like a great friend!

• Hi Plumlet - thanks for your words of advice for my daughter - it's lovely to see that other mums are looking out for our kids too - I'm on here (and on all her sites to be honest) just to keep her safe and sound x

• Hi Masie!

It sounds like you have loads in common with my 16 year old daughter than with me as I am 42 and allergic to cats and my  14 year old daughter thinks I'm crazy and boring ( how is that even possibleJoy)

I have two dogs though and they are my best friends. ( don't tell my human friends that ) 

Are you a bake-off fan? What do you think about the new hosts? It takes me a while to get used to new people but I don't mind them now!

My daughter is going through assessment too but probably a bit too shy to talk to anyone about it right now so she doesn't have a profile but there are lots of people happy to share their experiences and connect with each other here.

I'm assuming you're female , I hope you aren't offended by this but do make sure that you stay safe online either on this forum or on other sites. 

Plumlet x

• Also, Harry Potter. Sorry i forgot too add that! If you want to tell me about your interests i would love to hear about them!