Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone, my 4 year old son was diagnosed this week with moderate to severe ASD.  I suspected from the age of 2 that my son had ASD and it's been a long 2 years of observations and meetings to get to this point.  I have joined some local support groups plus the NAS to improve my knowledge, share my experiences and to be the best parent I can be. 

• You are welcome to this online group.You have done the right thing exploring all avenues available to help to you give your child the best care that a loving parent could give. The road is not going to be smooth but the obstacles on the way are surmountable with perseverance.Start from the basics: get your child assessed by a team that is familiar with the challenges faced by children with ASD.Among the various intervention options, you have to choose the most appropriate, doable and affordable options for your son.As you claim the ladder of care for your son, we will be available to share your challenges and share our own experiences with you.