Just wanted to say hi.

Hi to all you lovely people, I think I am going to feel at home in this forum as I can relate to a lot of what is discussed.

I have not been assessed or diagnosed with autism but recently had an enlightenment.

I am male and fifty four years old. I read an account of a lady who was diagnosed at fourty plus years old. Pretty much her life was much like mine. I was overcome with emotion as I read her struggles. First happiness then anger then a feeling of loss? Basically I cried my eyes out and blubber like a child. My mind was desperately trying to come to terms with the realisation of why I had struggled all my life to just co exhist in this world. I do not intend being formerly diagnosed. It has changed my life in that I find myself being more me. Instead of constantly adapting to fit any given situation. Honestly I don't really know who the real me is?

so that's me in a nutshell.

Parents
  • Hi Lone Warrior, I am new here, as yet uncertified. I really express myself through my poetry, it works for me. Have a gander at what I have written here on this site, I would be interested in what you think. I am a 52 year old male. Finding and being the real me is all too new for me at times. 

• Hi Lone Warrior, I am new here, as yet uncertified. I really express myself through my poetry, it works for me. Have a gander at what I have written here on this site, I would be interested in what you think. I am a 52 year old male. Finding and being the real me is all too new for me at times. 

Children
No Data