Puberty

Hello everyone

I am new to the site and this shows by the fact that I posted my introduction and quest for help under someone else's post!! Please see under Hello I,'my Joel...... for the text so I do not have to retype it please. Thank you

SOOOZIE

Parents
  • Sorry, don't think I have any useful suggestion on how to deal with your son's behaviour but regarding the need to retype there's a very easy solution. You just select the text you have typed already (left mousekey down and hovering over the text so it turns white with a blue background, then let the mousekey go when all the relevant text is marked, then (with the mouse arrow somewhere in the marked text) click the right mousekey and select Copy from the menu popping up. Then you go where you want to post it, click in the field so you could start typing and press the Ctrl key and the letter V on the keyboard at the same time, that will paste your text into the text field. Sorry if you actually knew most of this and only not the very last step, I just thought I describe it all so it will definitely work for you. Not sure why right mouseclick --> paste doesn't work but it doesn't (as you may have noticed). Ctrl + V usually works, even if right mouseclick --> paste isn't available (somewhere else, I mean).

• Sorry, don't think I have any useful suggestion on how to deal with your son's behaviour but regarding the need to retype there's a very easy solution. You just select the text you have typed already (left mousekey down and hovering over the text so it turns white with a blue background, then let the mousekey go when all the relevant text is marked, then (with the mouse arrow somewhere in the marked text) click the right mousekey and select Copy from the menu popping up. Then you go where you want to post it, click in the field so you could start typing and press the Ctrl key and the letter V on the keyboard at the same time, that will paste your text into the text field. Sorry if you actually knew most of this and only not the very last step, I just thought I describe it all so it will definitely work for you. Not sure why right mouseclick --> paste doesn't work but it doesn't (as you may have noticed). Ctrl + V usually works, even if right mouseclick --> paste isn't available (somewhere else, I mean).

Children
No Data