Hello

Hey everyone, 

I joined this community hoping to find new friends. However, this place seems to have strict rules about sharing contact information.

I'm bullied a bit in school, and find it hard to meet others. I was hoping this was my  breakthrough.

maybe, maybe not. I'd still love to talk to someone.

I'm 15, and live in Scotland. I was diagno with Asperger's syndrome at 13, but sort of self diagnosed myself at 12. That's all Ill say for now.

Sorry if I appear vague, it's somewhat late here and I came here desperate to meet people. 

Parents
  • Yeah thats all true. Since then I have become better have expalining it. At that time I only had a diagnosis of Sensory Processing Disorder and Dyspraxia that no one have heard of so thats why at 15 it didnt seem true. But since the AS diganosis I have learnt how to explain this, when to mention it and when not to.

• Yeah thats all true. Since then I have become better have expalining it. At that time I only had a diagnosis of Sensory Processing Disorder and Dyspraxia that no one have heard of so thats why at 15 it didnt seem true. But since the AS diganosis I have learnt how to explain this, when to mention it and when not to.

Children
No Data