Hello

Hey everyone, 

I joined this community hoping to find new friends. However, this place seems to have strict rules about sharing contact information.

I'm bullied a bit in school, and find it hard to meet others. I was hoping this was my  breakthrough.

maybe, maybe not. I'd still love to talk to someone.

I'm 15, and live in Scotland. I was diagno with Asperger's syndrome at 13, but sort of self diagnosed myself at 12. That's all Ill say for now.

Sorry if I appear vague, it's somewhat late here and I came here desperate to meet people. 

Parents
  • Dont doubt it. That will make you feel worse about it. What you are saying sounds similar to me so just ignore people who make you feel like its a lie. In high school one of my friends since childhood said I was making it up and I didnt have anything wrong with me. That was very hard to hear from someone I was so close to and I nearly started to doubt it. But trust me that makes it harder as you try harder to be "normal" as thats what you then think you are.

I can understand the frustation with people who say you dont look like you have it but dont cope. It is a contradiction. And I must say this teacher at your school seems useless at their job if they arent helping you.

And it is sick that another Aspie could have been bullying you. But try not to focus on that. Focus on us Aspies that are sticking together.

And if you want possible copying mechanisms I can help. I didnt get my diagnosis til nearly a year ago, so I have racked up alot over the years.

• Dont doubt it. That will make you feel worse about it. What you are saying sounds similar to me so just ignore people who make you feel like its a lie. In high school one of my friends since childhood said I was making it up and I didnt have anything wrong with me. That was very hard to hear from someone I was so close to and I nearly started to doubt it. But trust me that makes it harder as you try harder to be "normal" as thats what you then think you are.

I can understand the frustation with people who say you dont look like you have it but dont cope. It is a contradiction. And I must say this teacher at your school seems useless at their job if they arent helping you.

And it is sick that another Aspie could have been bullying you. But try not to focus on that. Focus on us Aspies that are sticking together.

And if you want possible copying mechanisms I can help. I didnt get my diagnosis til nearly a year ago, so I have racked up alot over the years.

Children
No Data