Hello

Hey everyone, 

I joined this community hoping to find new friends. However, this place seems to have strict rules about sharing contact information.

I'm bullied a bit in school, and find it hard to meet others. I was hoping this was my  breakthrough.

maybe, maybe not. I'd still love to talk to someone.

I'm 15, and live in Scotland. I was diagno with Asperger's syndrome at 13, but sort of self diagnosed myself at 12. That's all Ill say for now.

Sorry if I appear vague, it's somewhat late here and I came here desperate to meet people. 

Parents
  • They know, And have accoladed me to a degree. There is a teacher there that works  specifically with kids with Aspergers.

while mine is apparently hard to notice; I don't cope with it very well. ((You've no idea how badly I wanted to slap the teachers and doctors and family members that said this. If I don't cope with it well, how could it be hard to notice???))

I was told there was anothwe kid in my year with Asperger; but they couldn't say who due to privacy reasons. But it must've been someone who had bullied me? That makes me sick to my stomach.

Anyway, due to my bad coping skills, I'm the only kid she speaks to that isn't I'll in primary school. 

shes busy and I've only spoken to her once.

sometimes I convinced I don't have it. My mothers doctor said it may have been a misdiagnoses:- I could have psychosis. It's apparently a common mistake, too...

• They know, And have accoladed me to a degree. There is a teacher there that works  specifically with kids with Aspergers.

while mine is apparently hard to notice; I don't cope with it very well. ((You've no idea how badly I wanted to slap the teachers and doctors and family members that said this. If I don't cope with it well, how could it be hard to notice???))

I was told there was anothwe kid in my year with Asperger; but they couldn't say who due to privacy reasons. But it must've been someone who had bullied me? That makes me sick to my stomach.

Anyway, due to my bad coping skills, I'm the only kid she speaks to that isn't I'll in primary school. 

shes busy and I've only spoken to her once.

sometimes I convinced I don't have it. My mothers doctor said it may have been a misdiagnoses:- I could have psychosis. It's apparently a common mistake, too...

Children
No Data