Hello

Hey everyone, 

I joined this community hoping to find new friends. However, this place seems to have strict rules about sharing contact information.

I'm bullied a bit in school, and find it hard to meet others. I was hoping this was my  breakthrough.

maybe, maybe not. I'd still love to talk to someone.

I'm 15, and live in Scotland. I was diagno with Asperger's syndrome at 13, but sort of self diagnosed myself at 12. That's all Ill say for now.

Sorry if I appear vague, it's somewhat late here and I came here desperate to meet people. 

Parents
  • Im so sorry to hear that. You shouldnt have to resort to should things to feel better about school. Do they know about your needs?? Have they tried to accomadate you?? If not then I would consider it. Once my school was told all of my needs they did so much to help.

Have you developed any copying mechanisms to help you cope with whats going on?? Im guessing the school dont do much about it??

• Im so sorry to hear that. You shouldnt have to resort to should things to feel better about school. Do they know about your needs?? Have they tried to accomadate you?? If not then I would consider it. Once my school was told all of my needs they did so much to help.

Have you developed any copying mechanisms to help you cope with whats going on?? Im guessing the school dont do much about it??

Children
No Data