Hello

Hey everyone, 

I joined this community hoping to find new friends. However, this place seems to have strict rules about sharing contact information.

I'm bullied a bit in school, and find it hard to meet others. I was hoping this was my  breakthrough.

maybe, maybe not. I'd still love to talk to someone.

I'm 15, and live in Scotland. I was diagno with Asperger's syndrome at 13, but sort of self diagnosed myself at 12. That's all Ill say for now.

Sorry if I appear vague, it's somewhat late here and I came here desperate to meet people. 

Parents
  • I was bullied quite badly throughout primary school, I actually ended  moving country to get away from it. However, my only handle on staying in America was my aunt, who was supposed to adopt me. She turned out to be.. 'unsuited' to a position of looking after someone and that idea was crushed.

I was bullied for four year in high school. When my gran asked me what I wanted for my 14th, I told her I wanted to move school. I told her which school I thought was safest because it was furthest away; without getting  ridiculous. That particular school has a reputation. Someone from that school who hasn't been beaten up is quite rare, ya know?

She wouldn't have it, and started paying for me to go to a private school. Before I knew it, I was being bullied again. I had made a friend in the year below, started pretending to be stupid, so I would be moved down a year.

THIS IDEA, TO MY DELIGHT, WORKED! The kids there where very understanding and didn't bring anything up...

until, that friend I had made stopped talking to me, claiming I was too clingy.

everyone has started again.

And I can't leave, my gran can't get her money back.

• I was bullied quite badly throughout primary school, I actually ended  moving country to get away from it. However, my only handle on staying in America was my aunt, who was supposed to adopt me. She turned out to be.. 'unsuited' to a position of looking after someone and that idea was crushed.

I was bullied for four year in high school. When my gran asked me what I wanted for my 14th, I told her I wanted to move school. I told her which school I thought was safest because it was furthest away; without getting  ridiculous. That particular school has a reputation. Someone from that school who hasn't been beaten up is quite rare, ya know?

She wouldn't have it, and started paying for me to go to a private school. Before I knew it, I was being bullied again. I had made a friend in the year below, started pretending to be stupid, so I would be moved down a year.

THIS IDEA, TO MY DELIGHT, WORKED! The kids there where very understanding and didn't bring anything up...

until, that friend I had made stopped talking to me, claiming I was too clingy.

everyone has started again.

And I can't leave, my gran can't get her money back.

Children
No Data