Hello

Hey everyone, 

I joined this community hoping to find new friends. However, this place seems to have strict rules about sharing contact information.

I'm bullied a bit in school, and find it hard to meet others. I was hoping this was my  breakthrough.

maybe, maybe not. I'd still love to talk to someone.

I'm 15, and live in Scotland. I was diagno with Asperger's syndrome at 13, but sort of self diagnosed myself at 12. That's all Ill say for now.

Sorry if I appear vague, it's somewhat late here and I came here desperate to meet people. 

Parents
  • Hey,

Im 18 in England. I know when you wanna make friends on here not being able to share contact information kinda sucks. But its safety.

Anyway, I had the same issues in school. I was bullied in primary and secondary school and because of that it made it even harder to meet and talk to new people.

I know this isnt normal contact, but im here to chat about anything, give advice where I can and hopefully just be a friend and support because I know how difficult this point of life is.

• Hey,

Im 18 in England. I know when you wanna make friends on here not being able to share contact information kinda sucks. But its safety.

Anyway, I had the same issues in school. I was bullied in primary and secondary school and because of that it made it even harder to meet and talk to new people.

I know this isnt normal contact, but im here to chat about anything, give advice where I can and hopefully just be a friend and support because I know how difficult this point of life is.

Children
No Data