New and need help

Hi everyone. this is all new to me. I'm waiting for a assessment. I have been looking on the Internet for information about meltdowns and mostly they say it can happen anywhere and anytime. is this true? Or like my experience I have very little meltdowns.  in front of people but it builds up days or weeks at a time until my head feels like it is going to explored then I have a meltdown when I'm on my own. Any advice or information would be great.

sorry for the spell and grammar. hope you can understand what I mean I have dyslexia anyway HELLO to you all!!!!

Parents
  • Hey Artbook,

Yes I have ASD. My brother is also autistic and builds up a breakdown. It shouldnt cause doubt. I think because us Aspies usually struggle with some form of communication it makes it hard to express our stress and pain until its too much. So dont think it cancels stuff out.

• Hey Artbook,

Yes I have ASD. My brother is also autistic and builds up a breakdown. It shouldnt cause doubt. I think because us Aspies usually struggle with some form of communication it makes it hard to express our stress and pain until its too much. So dont think it cancels stuff out.

Children
No Data