New and need help

Hi everyone. this is all new to me. I'm waiting for a assessment. I have been looking on the Internet for information about meltdowns and mostly they say it can happen anywhere and anytime. is this true? Or like my experience I have very little meltdowns.  in front of people but it builds up days or weeks at a time until my head feels like it is going to explored then I have a meltdown when I'm on my own. Any advice or information would be great.

sorry for the spell and grammar. hope you can understand what I mean I have dyslexia anyway HELLO to you all!!!!

Parents
  • Hi thanks for the replies 

seaqueen hale hope you don't mind me asking and you dont have to say. you say it sound like a coping mechanism like you, do you have ASD? I'm still wait for a assessment i have a few other sign of ASD but one thing that has put doubt is that I have my meltdowns from a build up. 

• Hi thanks for the replies 

seaqueen hale hope you don't mind me asking and you dont have to say. you say it sound like a coping mechanism like you, do you have ASD? I'm still wait for a assessment i have a few other sign of ASD but one thing that has put doubt is that I have my meltdowns from a build up. 

Children
No Data