just signed up

Hi. New to all this, just signed up. I started looking on the site for help and support and came across this and though id give it a go. After a really difficult day with my son (nearly 8) I feel talking to someone who understands what it means to have a child with ASD might help. Most of my friends and family are great but no one can fully understand and appreciate how difficult things can get unless they have experienced it day in day out. 

Parents
  • Hi Folks

New to this. We have a 9 year old daughter just diagnosed with a high functioning ASD. Very challenging....Hoping just to not feel quite so alone with it all.

In other news...Has anyone got any tips on how to get school shoes and socks on her in the morning?...takes about an hour everyday,  so always late for school if she makes it there at all.

• Hi Folks

New to this. We have a 9 year old daughter just diagnosed with a high functioning ASD. Very challenging....Hoping just to not feel quite so alone with it all.

In other news...Has anyone got any tips on how to get school shoes and socks on her in the morning?...takes about an hour everyday,  so always late for school if she makes it there at all.

Children
No Data