just signed up

Hi. New to all this, just signed up. I started looking on the site for help and support and came across this and though id give it a go. After a really difficult day with my son (nearly 8) I feel talking to someone who understands what it means to have a child with ASD might help. Most of my friends and family are great but no one can fully understand and appreciate how difficult things can get unless they have experienced it day in day out. 

Parents
  • Thanks for the suggestion I will take a look at that Facebook page. Yes there are certainly good and bad days. We seem to be having more bad than good at the moment. He is waking up very highly strung so as they day goes on he is exploding and having massive  meltdowns. How do cope with this? Is there anything your mum does to help you that maybe you could suggest I do to help him. :)

• Thanks for the suggestion I will take a look at that Facebook page. Yes there are certainly good and bad days. We seem to be having more bad than good at the moment. He is waking up very highly strung so as they day goes on he is exploding and having massive  meltdowns. How do cope with this? Is there anything your mum does to help you that maybe you could suggest I do to help him. :)

Children
No Data