First timer.

I am a 34 year old male with Asperger's syndrome. I've been "officially" diagnosed since I was 19 years old. The "professionals" now think I may have borderline personality disorder. Other than my parents, I have very little to no social interaction. General "life" frightens me. I don't seem to fit in. Anyone else feel the same??

Parents
  • Wow, a lot of greats points are coming up here.  Looks like you've got a lot to think about here, Dexter.

I admit it would be more appropriate to start a separate thread about the possibility of making an ASD support group for adults.  I put a heads up for people to look here for lack of time and to avoid re-writing everything.  I appreciate the responses to this idea.

I'll start a separate thread to continue the topic.

• Wow, a lot of greats points are coming up here.  Looks like you've got a lot to think about here, Dexter.

I admit it would be more appropriate to start a separate thread about the possibility of making an ASD support group for adults.  I put a heads up for people to look here for lack of time and to avoid re-writing everything.  I appreciate the responses to this idea.

I'll start a separate thread to continue the topic.

Children
No Data