First timer.

I am a 34 year old male with Asperger's syndrome. I've been "officially" diagnosed since I was 19 years old. The "professionals" now think I may have borderline personality disorder. Other than my parents, I have very little to no social interaction. General "life" frightens me. I don't seem to fit in. Anyone else feel the same??

Parents
  • OCD and PTSD have been mentioned. Also, BPD (EUPD) has been mentioned.

I got an appointment with the phycastrist next week.

Generalised Anxiety Disorder has, which is why they put me on pregablin. I'm also on promethazine and loprathemine. (apologies for spelling).

Maybes a daft question....i fear males quite a lot. This sounds stupid, being a "male" myself, I don't know why. I know, that they are far more angry, aggressive and like to make fun of people, but could this be a factor in my problems. I've been bullied mostly by males in the past, and in the present to be honest. Of course, I know females can be just as bad, but , especially if the trust is there, and from past experience of help, I have progressed that little bit more. They even got me to trust other members of staff there, in which I did not trust to start with.

Apologies for the ramblings.

• OCD and PTSD have been mentioned. Also, BPD (EUPD) has been mentioned.

I got an appointment with the phycastrist next week.

Generalised Anxiety Disorder has, which is why they put me on pregablin. I'm also on promethazine and loprathemine. (apologies for spelling).

Maybes a daft question....i fear males quite a lot. This sounds stupid, being a "male" myself, I don't know why. I know, that they are far more angry, aggressive and like to make fun of people, but could this be a factor in my problems. I've been bullied mostly by males in the past, and in the present to be honest. Of course, I know females can be just as bad, but , especially if the trust is there, and from past experience of help, I have progressed that little bit more. They even got me to trust other members of staff there, in which I did not trust to start with.

Apologies for the ramblings.

Children
No Data