First timer.

I am a 34 year old male with Asperger's syndrome. I've been "officially" diagnosed since I was 19 years old. The "professionals" now think I may have borderline personality disorder. Other than my parents, I have very little to no social interaction. General "life" frightens me. I don't seem to fit in. Anyone else feel the same??

Parents
  • Ive talked to the professional's.

I've tried my hardest to answer there questions, even though they ask the same questions over and over.

I've taken the meds they've prescribed in the past.

I'm taking the current meds they've prescribed.

I've tried meditation cds, music, fidget cubes, other different coping strategies, but don't seem to work.

I've tried different herbal medicines , again with no success.

I've tried coping strategies' that I shouldn't really do, but this particular coping strategy , for me personally, works the best. (I am unable to say exactly what it is as I need to be careful what I right and don't want to upset or offend anyone). Apology's in advance if this is the case.

• Ive talked to the professional's.

I've tried my hardest to answer there questions, even though they ask the same questions over and over.

I've taken the meds they've prescribed in the past.

I'm taking the current meds they've prescribed.

I've tried meditation cds, music, fidget cubes, other different coping strategies, but don't seem to work.

I've tried different herbal medicines , again with no success.

I've tried coping strategies' that I shouldn't really do, but this particular coping strategy , for me personally, works the best. (I am unable to say exactly what it is as I need to be careful what I right and don't want to upset or offend anyone). Apology's in advance if this is the case.

Children
No Data