BLOG FOR PDA TEENAGERS

Hello. 

not really that new on here but don't use it enough as I should so just re introducing myself. I'm 16 years old and struggle with PDA on the Autism spectrum. I'm currently doing a levels studying English lit, history and psychology so I started a blog a while ago to help me talk about what I suffer with and it also helps me with my English lit side by writing down. Please give it a read or send the link to someone who might find it useful. I just want to help anyone I can. 

You, Me and Life dealing with the triple A's – please feel free to email me abbibh101@gmail.com

teenagestressesblog.wordpress.com/

Thankyou!!

Abbi x 

Parents
  • Looks good, thanks for posting the link. I don't think I understand enough about PDA to know whether it is applicable to me (self-understanding, rather than being concerned about whatever specific diagnostic label might be applied to me - figuratively speaking, of course!).

Your quip about going on holiday to "eleveneriffe" completely appeals to me. I think up different words, which often confuse others, even sometimes the few people who are used to it and can usually work out what I mean.

• Looks good, thanks for posting the link. I don't think I understand enough about PDA to know whether it is applicable to me (self-understanding, rather than being concerned about whatever specific diagnostic label might be applied to me - figuratively speaking, of course!).

Your quip about going on holiday to "eleveneriffe" completely appeals to me. I think up different words, which often confuse others, even sometimes the few people who are used to it and can usually work out what I mean.

Children
No Data