BLOG FOR PDA TEENAGERS

Hello. 

not really that new on here but don't use it enough as I should so just re introducing myself. I'm 16 years old and struggle with PDA on the Autism spectrum. I'm currently doing a levels studying English lit, history and psychology so I started a blog a while ago to help me talk about what I suffer with and it also helps me with my English lit side by writing down. Please give it a read or send the link to someone who might find it useful. I just want to help anyone I can. 

You, Me and Life dealing with the triple A's – please feel free to email me abbibh101@gmail.com

teenagestressesblog.wordpress.com/

Thankyou!!

Abbi x 

• Hi Abbi,

The thought of doing a blog to help with English Lit made me grin a little - about how times have changed since I did my A levels 30 years ago!

I make up some words too, my favourite is "Motorwising" - a much shorter way of saying "working on a current 'A' road to convert it to a motorway".

I got diagnosed with Aspergers at the age of 47, so didn't have the advantages you have at school, and probably will have if you go to uni - of the education system knowing about your diagnosis. 

• Thank you for the reply back, means the world. 

Its important to know about all diagnosis before you get diagnosed yourself of course as you said. 

thank you for reading them ahaha! I do make up words and I know exactly what you mean - how some understand and others don't. 

Thank you! 

Abbi x 

• Looks good, thanks for posting the link. I don't think I understand enough about PDA to know whether it is applicable to me (self-understanding, rather than being concerned about whatever specific diagnostic label might be applied to me - figuratively speaking, of course!).

Your quip about going on holiday to "eleveneriffe" completely appeals to me. I think up different words, which often confuse others, even sometimes the few people who are used to it and can usually work out what I mean.