Hello Everyone

Hello,

My name is Isabelle (but you may call me Belle). Im 21 years old, living in the county of Crewe, Cheshire with my parents and two lovable but crazy cats. i have mild autism - which i  was dianosed when i was 12.

The three things I love:

1. Music - Daft Punk are my favourite band. I also love classical and audiobooks (in fact, it depends on my mood!).

2. Dancing (ballet, disco, drama) is my passion and my life.  

3. Reading - im a bookaholic. I love the way reading can take away, and make the people inside the book so real!

I am a total girly girl - shopping, make up, pampering - you name it, ive done it! 

But i have a little dilemma:

I moved to Crewe last year from the West Midlands and now i feel very lonely :( I am hoping through this community i can find someone that i can relate to, and that i can have a friend in. I have only one friend - and she is wonderful, but i feel i need to branch out a little bit. 

Will you be able to help me? 

Love,

Belle x 

Parents
  • Hi,

Phew thats good - i was teeny bit worried. I dont like rats, they freak me out so much. My cousins had some for pets a few years back and it was totally freaky! 

My dream is to work on a cruise ship as a dancer, waitress or beautican. I hope to achieve that building my CV up and get enough experience, mainly through hospitality and mabye dance (as a backup). 

Belle x 

• Hi,

Phew thats good - i was teeny bit worried. I dont like rats, they freak me out so much. My cousins had some for pets a few years back and it was totally freaky! 

My dream is to work on a cruise ship as a dancer, waitress or beautican. I hope to achieve that building my CV up and get enough experience, mainly through hospitality and mabye dance (as a backup). 

Belle x 

Children
No Data