Hello Everyone

Hello,

My name is Isabelle (but you may call me Belle). Im 21 years old, living in the county of Crewe, Cheshire with my parents and two lovable but crazy cats. i have mild autism - which i  was dianosed when i was 12.

The three things I love:

1. Music - Daft Punk are my favourite band. I also love classical and audiobooks (in fact, it depends on my mood!).

2. Dancing (ballet, disco, drama) is my passion and my life.  

3. Reading - im a bookaholic. I love the way reading can take away, and make the people inside the book so real!

I am a total girly girl - shopping, make up, pampering - you name it, ive done it! 

But i have a little dilemma:

I moved to Crewe last year from the West Midlands and now i feel very lonely :( I am hoping through this community i can find someone that i can relate to, and that i can have a friend in. I have only one friend - and she is wonderful, but i feel i need to branch out a little bit. 

Will you be able to help me? 

Love,

Belle x 

Parents
  • When I was younger I'd tell people about anything they asked. Worse, I trusted anyone about anything. So now I try to keep to myself and close family as much as possible.

My friends and I don't do a lot together. Tonight my best friend is coming over so I can help her sign up for medical insurance and notorize some documents for her. We go to each other's house sometime to eat dinner and visit, talk on the phone to keep in touch, that's about it anymore. I still have 2 small kids at home, so until they get older, we don't go out much. 

We eat our farm animals, so it isn't so bad. We do have pets though (not going to eat them, lol). We have 2 Boa's, a bearded dragon, a kune kune pig and a great dane.

• When I was younger I'd tell people about anything they asked. Worse, I trusted anyone about anything. So now I try to keep to myself and close family as much as possible.

My friends and I don't do a lot together. Tonight my best friend is coming over so I can help her sign up for medical insurance and notorize some documents for her. We go to each other's house sometime to eat dinner and visit, talk on the phone to keep in touch, that's about it anymore. I still have 2 small kids at home, so until they get older, we don't go out much. 

We eat our farm animals, so it isn't so bad. We do have pets though (not going to eat them, lol). We have 2 Boa's, a bearded dragon, a kune kune pig and a great dane.

Children
No Data