re me and high functioning austism

Hi all I am a 46 woman with one amazing husband and 3 teenage girls. The reason why I am here is that my middle daughter is a possible high functioning austic girl. We are waiting to see if she is through our local CAMHS. This was flag up a hospital education school last april. She is being treated for social anxiety disorder and is on medication which has made her anxiety much better and she able to socialize and get on with life and school. 

Now I looked into what this means to be HFA and being a mum wanted to know everything. 

What I found out is lots and lots of things. The thing that stood out for me was ' hey thats me' Oh my word am I that? If so that explains alot of things. 

Like any good mum I waiting for her to get her diagnosises. The only person I have told about this is my daughter's phycharist. So we wait and see. 

Meanwhile my head is going round and round thinking. Yes I am and always have been a great thinker, serious, taking every thing to heart, high moral standards, love to give people things (that's my love language) and well lots of things. 

Am I hfa or am I getting carried away. I will not know for a while probably no easily as being HFA would make me I think a low priority for the NHS and not going to go and see my doctor until my daughter is sorted. So for now I wonder and think and love my hubsand and girls the best way I can. Thanks for reading 

Parents Reply Children
No Data