New here

Hi. I'm Craig (newbie)  I've struggled all my life. Mainly from the age of 18  I felt myself getting worse with depression.  I'm now 31 and it seems the older I get the worse I feel.  Doctors etc knew there was something wrong with me from an early age but not alot got done.  I've never fitted in anywhere, always felt uncomfortable around others. Very anxious if I'm with more than 1 person.  I'm waiting for an assessment. Adhd assessment  is next week as that is what I came across first back in January.  this is probably very original what I've put.  

Parents
  • Hi Craig,

Can relate to the long term living with depression.  Keep talking about It.

Eventually you'll question yourself as to what triggers a bout of low mood.  Or if there was contributing factors.  To why your returning to the same feelings.

Have you had any form of practical help,Counselling or any sort of therapy ?

Mine is at its worse at present.  But I know what triggered this latest bout so for me it's dealing with the current problems.  

Everyone's experiences is unique to them.  But I'm sure you'll be welcomed here.

Don't know much about ADHD. Hope your assessment goes well.

Star

• Hi Craig,

Can relate to the long term living with depression.  Keep talking about It.

Eventually you'll question yourself as to what triggers a bout of low mood.  Or if there was contributing factors.  To why your returning to the same feelings.

Have you had any form of practical help,Counselling or any sort of therapy ?

Mine is at its worse at present.  But I know what triggered this latest bout so for me it's dealing with the current problems.  

Everyone's experiences is unique to them.  But I'm sure you'll be welcomed here.

Don't know much about ADHD. Hope your assessment goes well.

Star

Children
No Data