Just to say hello

Hello  my name is Phil  i'm autistic  I am also dyslexic  look forward to speaking to new people on here  just thought I'd  say hello  

Parents
  • My 16 year old son has been a full time college student for 2 years. He recently transferred to a college with a longer commute time. Since this is more stressful, we moved him in as a roommate with the oldest daughter (24). We just recognize when each other needs some space alone. We are all very blunt and straight forward so nothing is ever left unsaid or lingering and we all appreciate that. Also we don't have the stress of being forced to engage in small talk with each other. The transition from home to work is often difficult as the rest of society doesn't like the way we like to communicate. So that's hard, but all in all it is far more comfortable at home, relaxing. It is truly our happy place.

• My 16 year old son has been a full time college student for 2 years. He recently transferred to a college with a longer commute time. Since this is more stressful, we moved him in as a roommate with the oldest daughter (24). We just recognize when each other needs some space alone. We are all very blunt and straight forward so nothing is ever left unsaid or lingering and we all appreciate that. Also we don't have the stress of being forced to engage in small talk with each other. The transition from home to work is often difficult as the rest of society doesn't like the way we like to communicate. So that's hard, but all in all it is far more comfortable at home, relaxing. It is truly our happy place.

Children
No Data