Saying hello

Hi everyone.

Just saying hello, I will be attending a testing day next month for possible aspergers, I have  had to do this privately as battling through the NHS route looked like a complete nightmare with my GP not having a clue what was available in my area and after my own investigation finding there was nothing locally. Ive had a lifetime of issues which tick far too many of the aspie boxes to be coincidence and got a score of 43 on the online test from cambridge. So im going to find out if after 40 something years I have been suffering all this time with aspergers. Lots of interesting discussions on here which I am working my way through.

P

Parents
  • Hi My 15 yr old son has recently been diagnosed with high functioning autism and my head is spinning with all the info and leaflets we have been given. However noone has told us what to do next. Help...

• Hi My 15 yr old son has recently been diagnosed with high functioning autism and my head is spinning with all the info and leaflets we have been given. However noone has told us what to do next. Help...

Children
No Data